Before I even share Hairstyles... the biggest TIP I can give you is to go easy on the HAIRSPRAY, Cowgirl.
They will advise you that it need to "last" you all day. We just don't want a hard shell of hair - we love soft, romantic movement that catches in the wind.
When you're doing your trial with your hairstylist, ask for light hairspray - add if only you need to. :) I mention this to all my brides because we see 8o% of our brides wish they could reverse it after they're had their hair done! You can always add more as the day goes on if you need it - but it's impossible to undo! FOR PHOTOS, having some movement and softness to your beautiful locks/extensions is WONDERFUL. It photographs so much better than the "hard hair" look.
the hairstyle tips
Here are some dos and don't field work I we have gathered from our past Brides...
- LONG VEILS are often more timeless and romantic than short
- Choose your DRESS as the statement OR your HAIR - make sure your "look" is not too busy. If you have a simple dress - consider a flower crown or an up-do - if you have a busy detailed dress, consider a chic simpler hairstyle
- Tight curls are often a regret
- Hard hair is often a regret
- Let it fall - Soft, falling romantic is the best way to go
- Or a statement/dramatic up-do
the Top 20 Timeless Wedding Hairstyles
where to find extras & hair accessories
Or of course, you can ask your florist about making you a flower crown to suit your style!