THE BEST BRIDESMAID DRESSES
shop quick guide:
- Lulu's has tons of variety
- Missguided is a great option with affordable prices
- Aidan Mattox is an awesome brand! You can find his gowns and lots more at Nordstrom.
- Jenny Yoo of course is always wonderful
- Show Me Your Mumu has gorgeous and very flattering, flowy styles
- Still hunting for your girls? Lots of help and links below!
I would highly recommend different textures for your girls. Try beading, or soft print on some girls + simple, soft colours on others! Long sleeve and off-the-shoulder are also an amazing addition. This is so much better to photograph!
COMBINE STYLES but in the same palette. Yes, yes, yes. Here are examples of mixed styles of Bridesmaids Dresses in the same "palette" - our favourite!
Here are examples of mixed styles of Bridesmaids Dresses in the same "palette" or tone - this is our favourite becuase it's great to photograph! Check out our suggested style & colour combinations over on Pinterest here:
WHERE TO mix + match DRESSES:
ONLINE: LULU'S, asos & BHLDN
These come in other colours too!
Stuck on something?
NEED A LITTLE MORE HELP?
CHECK OUT OUR TIPS PAGE OR EMAIL me, girl! SO HAPPY TO HELP!
I have more suggestions and websites if you'd like them!!